How to Join Pak Army Jobs 2018 by www.joinPakArmy.gov.pk Apply Online Registration:
Pak Army comes with its recruitment program every year for many candidates. These recruitment program is for male and female both who are eligible for the post. Join Pak army as a soldier, or commissioned officer as per qualification. Application are invited from all over the Pakistan. Every patriot and dedicated young man wants to join Pak Army. There are many opportunities for young male and females to join Pak Army and be a part of Pakistan Armed Force.
Pakistan Army has a slogan of “NOT JUST A JOB BUT A PASSION”. Every year Pakistan Army Calls to join Pak Army after Matric, Inter and Bachelors as a soldier or an officer depending on the qualification. After the selection in Pak army provided you with salary, accommodation in the academy and Medical. In a nutshell the question is that candidates don’t know how to join Pak army or what is the registration process to join. Eligibility criteria for PMA. Their recruitment and registration are done through major two ways. Either you register yourself online through their website or you visit the recruitment center personally with all the required documents. Latest Join Pak army jobs is posted on this website.
Eligibility Criteria to Join Pak Army:
As a Soldier:
Academic Qualification: Minimum Matric Science with at least 60% marks through recognized board.
Age: Age of candidate should be between 17years to 23years and should be medically fit. Age relaxation won’t be allowed.
Physical Criteria: Minimum Height of candidate should be 5”6’ (5ft 6inch)
Marital Status: Single/Unmarried male citizen of Pakistan.
As Second Lieutenant:
Academic Qualification For Pak Army Jobs:
- Intermediate (F.Sc Pre-Engineering, Pre-Medical) with at least 60% marks in aggregate. Candidates who are appearing in HSC II examination can also apply with hope certificate duly authorized by the head of the institution.
- Graduate (Four years Graduation Program) with at least 60% in BSc /BA marks and 50% for BBA/BPA/BS (Hons) or equivalent GPA.
- For Intermediates: Age of candidate should be between 17years to 22years.
- For Graduates: For 2 years Graduation BA/BSc 17-23 year and 4 years Graduation Program 17-24.
Physical Criteria: Height of candidate should be 5”4’ (5ft 4inch) 162.5cm
Marital Status: Single (Married in case of army personnel and above 20 years of age.
Pak Army will have published advertisement in the newspaper for calling the candidates from all over the Pakistan. In order to Join Pak Army, you will need to read the ad very carefully and then apply for the post.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT RECRUITMENT ANS SELECTION CENTER:
Mentioned Certificates original and one set of Photocopies of required Certificates at the time of registration are important: –
- Matric Certificate and Matric Detailed Mark sheet both are important. In case of no certificate issuance candidate must have some supporting document from the relative board of education. Equivalence certificate needed for candidates who have foreign education such as ‘O’ level/’A’ level, submission of Equivalence certificated issued by IBCC is mandatory.
- Certificate or Mark sheet of F.A./F.Sc./Detailed Marks Sheet or Equivalent issued by recognized board.
iii. B.A./B.Sc./Equivalent degree or Detailed Marks Sheet (for Graduate Candidates) from authorized board HEC.
- CNIC original or Form “B” in case of less than 18 years along with Parents National Identity Card (Father or Mother).
- 2 Color Passport Sized Photos attested by any Principal/Class 1 Gazetted Officer will be required.
- One set of photocopies of all the mentioned above documents.
- Interested candidates can register themselves online by visiting www.joinPakArmy.gov.pk and http://startjobs.pk/category/pak-army/ providing all their academic and personal details after which they’ll be provided with a pin code. Later on they will receive a text message for their confirmation and they have to self-Print their registration slip card by themselves.
- Candidates can visit the recruitment center along with their personal and academic record. They will be provided with a form. Fill it carefully and submit it.
Test dates will be mentioned in the Admit card or Registration Slip.
Once candidates will clear the written test then shortlisted candidates will be called for further Physical and Medical test.